Qualifications : LLB, LLM (First Class Honours), University of Waikato.
Damandeep is a Senior Associate in Tompkins Wake Dispute Resolution team specialising in Family Law.
Advising clients on relationship property agreements and disputes, contracting out agreements, and protection of personal and property rights matters, Damandeep is a specialist in Family Law and works with clients on parenting/guardianship matters, family violence and protection orders, adoption, paternity, dissolution and spousal maintenance.
Damandeep completed her law degree at the University of Waikato in 2010, continuing on to complete her Master of Laws and graduating with First Class Honours in 2011.
Areas of expertise
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Relationship Property Agreements
- Contracting Out/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights (PPPR)
- Parenting/Care of Children Disputes
- Guardianship Disputes
- Family Violence and Protection Orders
- Member of the NZLS Family Law Section