The Intellectual Property of any organisation is a major source of competitive advantage and the protection and commercialisation of intellectual property is critical to a business turning innovation into profit.
Tompkins Wake works to bring together experts from across the firm to help our clients design and develop intellectual property strategies drawing from our corporate and commercial expertise to meet our clients’ diverse and changing commercial needs.
We specialise in the enforcement of trade marks, copyright, designs and domain names and in the event of a contentious intellectual property matter, our dispute resolution team can assist in negotiating a successful outcome.
With an international reach across all countries, we provide practical commercial advice to ensure that the value of an organisation's intellectual property is understood and that effective strategies are designed to meet our client’s objectives and protect the value they’ve created.
We can help clients select and prepare briefs for patent attorneys on patent registry matters.
"The firm has good trustworthy professionals. I have worked most recently with the IP lawyers who have been outstanding. All are responsive and trustworthy, you know that they understand their work intimately."
- The Legal 500, Asia Pacific 2022, Intellectual Property, Tier 3
For IP specific queries, please email email@example.com.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercialisation of Intellectual Property
- Copyright Agreements and Disputes
- Fair Trading Act/Passing Off actions
- Licensing of Intellectual Property
- Trade Mark and Brand Strategy
- Trade Mark Filing Programmes
- Trade Mark Prosecution and Dispute Resolution
- Management of Trade Mark portfolios
- Brand Development and Protection
- Domain Name Registration and Disputes
- Patent and Copyright Litigation
- Dispute resolution for Trade Marks
- Advertising and Broadcasting standards complaints