Qualifications : LLB University of Waikato.
Laura is an Associate in Tompkins Wake Dispute Resolution team specialising in relationship property and trust law. She deals with claims against estates, trusts and relationship property disputes, advises on contracting out agreements and acts on applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights (PPPR) including the appointment of property managers and welfare guardians.
Laura works at the Tompkins Wake’s offices in Hamilton and Rotorua.
Areas of expertise
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Trust Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contracting Out/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- PPPR Act applications (capacity issues)
- Estate Litigation and Dispute Resolution