To make an appointment, please contact Destiny Webb email@example.com
Qualifications LLB, University of Waikato.
Jacinda is a senior associate who joined Tompkins Wake in 2015. Jacinda works predominantly in our Auckland office but frequently works from our Tauranga and Hamilton offices. Jacinda specialises in commercial property transactions and works with a wide range of commercial property clients, from developers to investors, to facilitate the disposition and acquisition of property, including due diligence and finance, as well as leasing. Jacinda has worked with a number of Māori trusts in various property transactions, including establishing the appropriate entities for the investment to protect the interest of the trusts.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Due Diligence
- Residential Property Transactions
- Subdivisions and Property Development
- Commercial Leasing
- Acquisition and Sale
- Property Finance
- Māori Business
- Member, Auckland District Law Society
- Member, Property Council New Zealand
- Member, Women in Property
- Member, Auckland Women Lawyer's Association
- Assisting with the disposition of a large Hamilton commercial property that remains under construction
- Leasing of a large Hamilton commercial property to large corporations and a local authority
- Drafting and negotiating loan agreements to build and lease for multiple clients
- Review and advice on government leases as part of proposed acquisitions and as possible tenants for existing clients
- Advising and negotiating loan arrangements to allow Māori trusts act as a mortgagee for a new development
- Working with multiple Māori trusts to establish a limited partnership for the purchase and sale of land to a housing company, including due diligence and completing settlement
Summer Flooding - Some relief for businesses?
The recent weather in Auckland and the top half of the North Island has been unprecedented – Auckland City recorded more than 800% of its normal Janua...
ADLS Lease No Access Provisions and Covid-19
During Covid-19 related lockdowns in 2020, the no-access provision in the Auckland District Law Society (ADLS) deed of lease (clause 27.5) gained lots...