Qualifications : LLB, University of Waikato.
Gemma specialises in all aspects of property transactions with a particular focus on farming transactions, subdivisions, commercial property, large refinancing and residential, commercial leasing, and local government property.
Gemma joined Tompkins Wake in 2008 as a graduate and completed 4 years with the firm before spending 2 years in-house with a major bank in Australia. Gemma returned to Tompkins Wake in 2015.
Working with the firms private clients, Gemma assists with the establishment and maintenance of trusts, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
Areas of expertise
- Charities and Incorporated Societies
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Residential Property Transactions
- Retirement Village - Applications/Settlements
- Succession Planning
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Unit Titles
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Property Development
- Relationship Property Settlements