Qualifications : BA, LLB, Victoria University.
Briar is an associate in our property team who specialises in commercial property and commercial leasing transactions, overseas investment, and large rural transactions, assisting both corporate and private clients of the firm in all aspects of property transactions.
Briar joined Tompkins Wake in 2017 as a graduate and has assisted our commercial property team, our corporate team, our resource management team and our property team in her time at the firm. She has a broad range of knowledge across property and real estate law.
Areas of expertise
- Agribusiness Transactions
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Emissions Trading Scheme
- Overseas Investment
- Rural Property
- Subdivisions and Property Development
- Relationship Property Settlements
- Residential Sale and Purchase Transactions