Qualifications : LLB (First Class Hons), University of Waikato.
Grace joined Tompkins Wake in 2020 as part of our graduate programme and is a member of the Dispute Resolution Team. Grace has previous experience working in commercial/corporate law, which provides a foundation for her focus on relationship property agreements and disputes.
Areas of expertise
- Care of Children
- Child Support
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Relationship Property Agreements
- Contracting Out/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Family Violence
- Founding President of the University of Waikato's Women in Law Association
- Member of the NZLS Waikato/Bay of Plenty Women in Law Association
- Member of the NZLS Family Law Section