Qualifications : LLB, University of Otago.
Graeme has accumulated a wealth of experience over many years of involvement in assisting clients with their legal and business needs. Graeme’s approach to his work is to understand his clients and their objectives and then develop structures and solutions to deliver the best outcomes. Unafraid to tackle hard and often complex issues, Graeme is known for finding, facilitating and implementing workable solutions. Business today demands meaningful, high-level strategic planning, and Graeme has a strong reputation over many years of delivering for his clients. He has a special interest in crisis management, creative problem-solving, and organisational restructures.
Wills and Trust management are particular areas of expertise, with a focus on business and family structuring, intergenerational asset management and governance advice.
Graeme has had significant governance experience over a range of entities- and is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Directors.
Areas of expertise
- Agribusiness - Structuring
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Succession Planning
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Asset Restructuring
- Board member, Western Bay of Plenty Primary Health Organisation
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors of New Zealand
- Former Director and Chairman of the Chiefs Limited (Chiefs Super Rugby franchise)
- Former Director of Bay Leisure & Events Limited (now Bay Venues)
- Former Director of Northern Districts Cricket.