Qualifications BSocSc, LLB, University of Waikato.
Tomasina has been practicing law since 2005, and joined Tompkins Wake in 2013. Tomasina advises on all aspects of property law including refinancing and restructuring multi-party entities, assists clients with succession planning and asset protection strategies including maximising the benefits of a Family Trust.
Tomasina has a specific expertise in the area of Elder Law and works with clients to demystify the issues facing aging clients.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Electricity Easements
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Residential Property Transactions
- Retirement Village - Applications/Settlements
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Relationship Property Settlements