To make an appointment, please contact Ania Ehau email@example.com
Qualifications : LLB, BA, University of Auckland.
Catriona has worked as a property, trust and commercial lawyer in Rotorua since 1994. Her practice is strongly focused on the legal needs of private clients, their families, and small and medium-sized business owners.
Areas of expertise
- Charities and Incorporated Societies
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Elder Law
- Succession Planning
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Subdivisions and Property Development
- Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate and Construction, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Opus Orchestra Trust Board member
- Rotorua Trails Trustee
- John Paul College School Board Trustee
- Haemophilia Foundation of New Zealand - Vice-President