Qualifications : BA, LLB, University of Auckland.
Beth joined Tompkins Wake in 2021 having previously worked for the Environment Court and in-house as a solicitor for Auckland Council working primarily on regulatory matters. With experience working for Council as a regulator and decision-maker in a range of areas, Beth has a focus on resource management. Beth has experience providing advice to support good local government decision-making, in mediation and alternative disputes resolution and hearings before the Environment Court.
Areas of expertise
- Bylaws and Policies
- Plan Changes, Variations and Plan Reviews
- Resource Consents
- Local Government Advisory
- Development Contributions
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Environment Court Hearings